(1) part-time certified elementary teacher to service Title
students in Language Arts and Math for the 2015-2016 school
year, available immediately.
(1) full-time long term substitute to teach high school ELA
second semester, beginning January 19, 2016.
Applications for the positions above will be accepted until
3:00 p.m. Friday, November 13, 2015.
Apply in writing to:
Tim Webster, Superintendent
225 West Church Avenue, Suite A
Reed City, MI 49677
Bus Driver Positions Available
Reed City Area Schools utilizes METS for employment of bus
drivers. Wanted - School Bus Drivers
- No previous bus driving
experience required. METS (Michigan Educational Transportation
Services) is now hiring candidates to begin training for
assignments at Reed City Area Public Schools. For more information, call METS toll free at (888)
996-8586, or visit us on the web at
Training is available for qualified applicants.
- Support Staff
1) Go to
2) In the top left hand corner, click “Start
3) Complete the online application
4) Call EDUStaff at 877.974.6338 with any